Thursday, November 17, 2011

Comparing Apples and Oranges {I mean bananas}

Sometimes, I feel like I am always the last to know. So, when I learn something that I think is amazing, I feel the need to spread the word.

Last week, while grocery shopping at Jewel {a grocery store chain found mainly in the Midwest} Grace and I were approached about joining their Kids Club program.


Basically, for every shopping trip we make to Jewel, Grace is able to pick either a banana or a small red apple for FREE. Everyone should know by now how much I love a good deal and this, in every sense of the word, is a good deal. Makes me tolerate those unexpected trips to the grocery store a bit more.

Grace selected a banana...


I'd like to think Rachel Zoe would be proud.


Jewel can't be the only store giving back. Don't let me be the last to know...what other good deals am I missing out on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...