Last month 15 brave women stepped in front of the camera and shared their reflection self portrait.
|Michelle from Heart Made|
Their self portraits were artisitc.
|Rosie from The Frugal Freshman Homemaker|
Their self portraits were interesting.
|Sarah from Dwell on Joy|
Their self portraits captured memorable moments.
|Erin from Crafty Biggers|
In unexpected ways.
|Rea from Home for 4 Sweet Home|
Let's get this party started...here are our linky rules:
- There will be a link up here on the last Friday of every month this year, and the linky tool will remain open to your submissions until the last Friday of the next month.
- Please link back to the permalink for your *This Is ME* blog post or flickr image, not just the general url for your blog or flickr stream.
- Linked entries must be to a blog post or flickr image of your recent self-portraits, not just any old photo. Your photo does not have to relate to the optional monthly theme, but it does need to be a self-portrait.
- Please do link back here to my blog either through a text link, or with my button found below to help encourage others to participate and grow our community.
- And most importantly, be the encouragement you hope to receive and help build our self-portrait community! Please try to visit a few of the links of your fellow *This Is ME* participants and leave a nice comment--it only takes a few minutes and you may be inspired by what you see.