Last month, 14 brave women stepped in front of the camera and shared their 'simple moment'.
|Rosie at The Frugal Freshman Homemaker|
Each portrait captured a moment,
|Mel at Mellywood's Mansion|
drew you in
|Rea at home for 4 sweet home|
and told a story.
|Erin at Crafty Biggers|
Lisa, from Wine and Glue put into words so eloquently the reasons that inspired me to start this challenge to begin with and will inspire me to continue.
So, now is your turn. Come out from behind the camera, capture your reflection and inspire us all.
Let's get this party started...here are our linky rules:
- There will be a link up here on the last Friday of every month this year, and the linky tool will remain open to your submissions until the last Friday of the next month.
- Please link back to the permalink for your *This Is ME* blog post or flickr image, not just the general url for your blog or flickr stream.
- Linked entries must be to a blog post or flickr image of your recent self-portraits, not just any old photo. Your photo does not have to relate to the optional monthly theme, but it does need to be a self-portrait.
- Please do link back here to my blog either through a text link, or with my button found below to help encourage others to participate and grow our community.
- And most importantly, be the encouragement you hope to receive and help build our self-portrait community! Please try to visit a few of the links of your fellow *This Is ME* participants and leave a nice comment--it only takes a few minutes and you may be inspired by what you see.