Love is still in the air, 7 years later, as my husband and I celebrate another anniversary...but I'll tell you more about that on Monday.
Last month 14 brave women stepped in front of the camera and shared their 'looking down' self portraits.
These self portraits have become more than just pictures.
These self portraits tell a story.
|Sam from Thrive 360 Living|
|Danni from Silo Hill Farm|
|Lisa from Wine and Glue|
|Chandra from A Stylish Little Lady|
|Anne from The Pink Momma|
So, now is your turn. Come out from behind the camera, capture your 'LOVE' self portrait and inspire us all.
Let's get this party started...here are our linky rules:
- There will be a link up here on the last Friday of every month this year, and the linky tool will remain open to your submissions until the last Friday of the next month.
- Please link back to the permalink for your *This Is ME* blog post or flickr image, not just the general url for your blog or flickr stream.
- Linked entries must be to a blog post or flickr image of your recent self-portraits, not just any old photo. Your photo does not have to relate to the optional monthly theme, but it does need to be a self-portrait.
- Please do link back here to my blog either through a text link, or with my button found below to help encourage others to participate and grow our community.
- And most importantly, be the encouragement you hope to receive and help build our self-portrait community! Please try to visit a few of the links of your fellow *This Is ME* participants and leave a nice comment--it only takes a few minutes and you may be inspired by what you see.