Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mom Survival Kit

You all know how much I love getting mail. Last week, I had an unexpected package arrive on my doorstep from a very dear friend. Inside the package, a mom survival kit.


No detail was spared. My thoughtful package included pens, wet wipes, cough drops, hand sanitizer, lip balm, tissues, a first aid kit, Antacid tablets, Colgate wisps and a zippered bag for anything fun to distract Grace with like crayons or stamps.


What a perfect gift for any mom. You could keep this in your car or throw it in your diaper bag. You can bet, the next baby shower I get invited to, I am going to be stealing this brilliant idea and sharing. {Thanks Hope!}

What would you include in your 'mom survival kit'?

5 comments:

  1. @teekaroo, thanks for your feedback. Not only is it a fun idea BUT {as I can attest to} it's also a fun gift to get and use!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Great, Thank you for sharing with us. Very nice article & have great information. Please check out my blog!

    best prepper sites
    survival gear websites

    ReplyDelete

  3. Excellent! I have enjoyed reading your post. It is well written & I am appreciating your good effort.

    hurricane preparedness kit
    last minute prepper

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mom survival kit is certainly an amazing gift. If you are a mom who loves hiking and camping, then the kit should contain additional items that will come in handy for the child during outdoors. See useful tips here: http://survival-mastery.com/diy/useful-tools/how-to-make-a-survival-kit.html

    ReplyDelete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...