Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bird's Nests

Since I am still waiting for some birds to take the nesting bag bait we put out, I decided to take matters into my own hands and make my own bird's nests.

Thanks to Grateful Belly, that's just what Grace and I did today...in chocolate covered delicious form.


I am self admittedly not a baker, so I appreciate any recipe that calls for only 3 ingredients and requires no baking {other than melting some chocolate}.


Not only are these little bird's nests adorable BUT they are also delicious.


So, I guess while I wait for some real birds to make a nest, I'll happily pass the time enjoying these.

This chocolate fix brought to you by:



If your belly is grumbling, head over there and check out all her tempting recipes.

13 comments:

  1. yum yum yum. I love those Cadbury mini-eggs. Think I'm going to do this with white almond bark...sluuuuurrrrpppp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite is white almond bark too! This time, I went with the little one's favorite, chocolate. Thanks for your feedback!

      Delete
  2. I know that you've already gotten wise to this, but I'm a stickler for following rules...

    You have been given the prestigious award of the Versatile Blogger. Keep on bein' awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turned out great, very cute! (And so it your daughter!) I'm glad you both had fun and liked them:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these look so good. I'm happy you made them with your daughter, she is adorable!

    Jessica
    stayathomeista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica. The only problem with these bird's nests...I can't stop eating them.

      Delete
  5. Hi Amy - these look so delish!!! Chocolate and candy??? Yeessss!!! You are a great baker! Heather @ settingforfour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! This is the extent of my baking skills :)

      Delete
  6. I'm hosting Easter at my house this year so I'm happy to see something simple the kids will love. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This not only easy but delicious and seriously, a perfect decoration! Thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback!

      Delete
  7. Adorable idea! They would look so cute packaged up and handed out as little favors:)

    ReplyDelete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...