Thursday, March 1, 2012

What's for dinner?

Do you ever feel like you've fallen into a rut with your weekly dinners? I certainly do {yawn}. I am always open to trying new recipes BUT occasionally I need a shove in the right direction. After all, if I'm going to go to the effort of making something new, I want it to be worthwhile.

Well, I got that shove when I spotted an Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup recipe from Mom On time Out.


I am not gonna lie, this was amazing. I served it with some garlic bread but if I made it again, I would definitely add a salad {why is it that my mind never goes to salad...this girl obviously is fond of her carbs}.

This definitely spiced up my weekly rotation.

This full belly brought to you by:

If your belly is grumbling, head over there and check out all her tempting recipes.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing with your readers Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My SIL makes this soup! Soooo good. Love the kale too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am embarrassed to admit this BUT this was my first experience with Kale. I guess I am late jumping on that bandwagon. I'm a fan of it now too! Thanks for taking a break from making fake food to comment on some real food :)

      Delete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...