Friday, June 15, 2012

Party Punch Box

What is a punch box you might be asking yourself.  Don't worry, I had no idea until I saw it being pinned and featured everywhere I turned.

 
The woman that made this latest trend go viral, Elena from 'a Casarella, has pinatas all over the world crying, 'don't forget about me'.

A punch box holds all sorts of prizes inside and the only way to get them out, punch through the holes.  How much fun is that?

  
Can you guess what I used to make my own version of this punch box? 


TURANO boxes from Aldi.  They were sturdy, easy to cut and FREE!  

'A Casarella has an amazing tutorial on how to make one.  There is no use to reinvent the wheel, so go and check her post out for all the details.  And, make one for your next party!


This punch box fun was 100% inspired by:



Photobucket"/>

14 comments:

  1. Your punch box is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks for the love, Amy. My response post will be up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! What a fun idea to to win prizes! Perfect for the circus theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember the punch box from the Price is Right? I used to love that game! This totally gives me an idea on how to use this...hmm;) I need to make a trip to Aldi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. My son's birthday party is next week and we have plenty of boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on your punch box! I love Elena's ideas! :) Megan

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a cute idea! It reminds me of the price is right.. haha! Who doesnt love that show?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was so much fun to read about! I must be the last person in the world who didn't know what a punch box was!!! Yours is very cool! (I'm still lovin that dress as well!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm stopping by to let you know that I nominated you for the Sunshine Blog Award :)

    Here's the Link

    http://craftybiggers.blogspot.com/2012/06/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun idea!!! never heard of a punchbox before, but will remember it now :-)
    and you are looking so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this. I would love to make something like this for my son's birthday party. Thanks for sharing!! Love your cute cupcakes too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. SUCH a fun idea!!! I am pinning to remember for my daughter's next birthday:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did an incredible job! What a fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore Elena and Elena's blog too! This crazy party keeps getting cuter and cuter ...

    :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is super cute. I just love all the details you put into this party! And your dress just tops it all off - love it!

    ReplyDelete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...