Monday, June 11, 2012

One Crafty Contest - Wood Round

Just when I thought I was out, they reeled me back in. No, I am not in the mafia. I'm referring to One Artsy Mama's One crafty Contest.




 In a strange twist of craft contest craziness, I am back in the competition. My gnomes did not disappoint.


Sadly, the very talented Melanie at Arzy Creations had to step down from the competition.  My gnomes, received the next highest amount of votes, so I was asked to step back in to the competition.

So, a BIG thank you for your votes!

I've now moved on to round 4 to compete with 4 other very talented bloggers in the wood competition.  Voting is now open.  Once again, projects are anonymous so vote from the heart and share your voting love with the projects that inspire you.

Go vote!

7 comments:

  1. I loved your feature! What a cute picture of you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I voted! I've been on a roll picking out your projects for each round.. this time I'm stumped between two projects that I think could possibly be yours. Let's see if I got it right again:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted of course!! :) I hope I voted for the right one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just voted. Hope I got yours! I had no idea so I just went with the ones I liked best! The wood campfire was my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  5. not sure how to vote. Please send me the link and I will happily vote for your lovely creations. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm having trouble voting from the iPad. I'll have to try back tomorrow. Looks great, though! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...