Friday, July 5, 2013

This is Me - July Theme Reveal

The Self Portrait theme for the month of July is...

While Wearing Heels

The great outdoors.


Get outside and get in front of the camera.


Whatever it is, capture it in a self portrait and share YOU in the great outdoors.

The theme 'Great Outdoors' was provided for inspiration but the theme is optionalAll self portraits are welcome.  Feel free to use one of our previous themes (simple moments, reflections, looking down) or come up with a new theme of your own. 

The 'Me Time' June linky party is still open, so if you want to post a link you still have time.  If you haven't already, please go check out the brave women that joined the challenge to show them your support and encouragement.

Don't forget, non bloggers can share their self portrait pictures in the flickr pool.

I'll see you at the end of the month, Friday, July 26th, to see your latest self portraits.

9 comments:

  1. As a freak of nature, I mean love of nature, this is right up my alley. I'm all in!
    Now get OUTSIDE and have some FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th to you!!! On the 5th ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it's winter her but its been very nice...I hope you didn't just jinx us back to rain ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Best theme ever! I'm all over it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh... what a great theme! I love your wings, Miss Amy. So magical! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How is it July? June was a blur of crazy ... and so sorry I've been a bad blog visitor and not leaving comments. I'm feeling such guilt. But things seem to be calmed down (okay, overstatement) ... but better now. Hitting a groove. And loving July's theme. I think in 10 more pounds (less of me) I may start joining in ...

    :) Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute series! Great pictures! I am so bad about being in photos. I gained so much weight when my dad died. Maybe I could a picture of toe in the grass :) Ha!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pics, Amy! Hope you had a great 4th and I look forward to participating this month. :)

    ReplyDelete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...