Monday, January 20, 2014

15 Valentine's Day Inspired Projects

Valentine's Day.  In the world of retail, Valentine's hype started the day after Christmas.  Today, the Valentine's hype starts right here, with a roundup of previous Valentine inspired projects I've shared.

Finger paint animal silhouette Valentine's along with some puns.

 
Hand print Valentine's


Band-Aid Valentine's.


You stole my heart Valentine's.


DIY Heart Eraser Stamp.


DIY Angel Wings.


Heart Pin or Headband.



Eraser to stamp tutorial


5 minute Valentine's day decor, you are guaranteed to love.


Embroidered 'loved' tee shirt.


Doggie Bag Tutorial.  Perfect bag to collect all those Valentine's day cards in.


Heart shaped bird seed ornaments.


Heart shaped, stamped, clay ornaments.


Dino-mite Valentine Day Cards.


'Love is all you need, all you need is love' garland.


I hope this look back on Valentine's days of the past leaves you feeling inspired.

22 comments:

  1. Such adorable ideas. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are all so cute! I totally missed the "Love Sick" one! we're doing Minecraft ones this year from another blogger that posted everything already done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute!! I love em all!! Can't wait to see what Valentine cuteness you share with us this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maysem. Not sure any of it will compare to what you've shared already this year.

      Delete
  4. Oh you! You are too much with too many cute things for V-Day. I am a Valentine's failure, but I super love the heart shaped bird seed! And the love sick card. And the Helen Keller card. And...well, let's just say I like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so clever with a pun, love them all but the heart is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love each one more than the next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome projects Amy...those wings still take my breath away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all so cute. I still love the elephant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You stole my heart...love it. And the Love Sick Valentine's are my favorite. :-)
    Thank you for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I pinned that "punny" craft last year and it's getting repinned like crazy as of late!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great projects Amy. I especially love the angel wings and the heart shaped bird seed ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous round-up of incredible projects, Amy! Man... you've got some serious Valentine's game!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My days of making Valentines might be over, but I sure look forward to the ones two cute kids make for me. I still have last years on the bulletin board right by the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice projects. You have listed so many, they can be used to keep the kids all busy that day. Thanks for the great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am going to pin all of these :). You are so creative and I love the puns, of course. What will you make this year is the question... :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmm, What a Great blog this is!!!
    I am truly confused whether the clicks are awesome or craft is awesome, I just loved it Now I am feeling very nice to see this.
    Check here too.

    ReplyDelete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...