Search This Blog

Loading...

Follow Me Via

Monday, January 28, 2013

Angel Wing Tee Shirt

Every mother wants to believe that their child...


is an angel,


despite any devilish looks they might give.


So, when I came across a tutorial for an angel wing shirt, from Simple Simon & Co, I knew I had to make one for my little angel.  The only adaption I made, I embroidered 'angel' on the front pocket...


so there would be no doubt that this little girl...


is an angel.


Love is all you need.


And a pair of angel wings will remind everyone that you truly are an angel, even when you are feeling a little devilish.

*For the full tutorial, please go check out Simple Simon & Co and while you are there, take a look around, she has some fantastic ideas.

20 comments:

  1. I know I'm too old for this, but I want one! Thank you for starting off my Monday with such cuteness;) Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, that is the cutest project EVER!! And..cutest picture of that angel and friend! I'm guessing I will be seeing this one featured EVERYWHERE! Don't think I could get Jacob to wear wings...maybe I'll make him some horns!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww! That last photo. Precious. Love this shirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful idea, Amy! I love the last picture. :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, she is the most adorable angel! I love not so angelic snap, Grace is just so cute!

    I love the shirt! How do your projects get cuter and cuter? You Are Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omgosh!! that is too sweet!! i totally luv the last pix and those garlands - LUV!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I love that last picture!! Maybe I will take the same idea and make leggings with a devil tail for Quinn . . . it would just be a little more fitting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute picture on the bottom. You have SO many good frameable prints Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww...so cute! LOVE it! She is definitely an ANGEL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is adorable!

    Um, do you think you could make me a devil horn headband for mine?

    (I'm kidding, of course ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So totally adorable Amy! you should be selling those!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay, this is seriously the cutest thing ever! And the picture with the doggie at the end--it's giving me a cavity it's so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet -- and that last picture? Precious!!!!

    :) Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. How gorgeous! It suits your little angel perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute idea! Just perfect for the little one wearing it because without a doubt she is a true little angel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The only thing better than that little angel shirt would be some devil horns on Riley.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am smitten with the last shot of Grace and your doggy. So sweet. Amy, this is so cute and such an awesome craft!!!

    ReplyDelete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...