Thursday, December 22, 2011

A bit of bling...

I am a hair accessory kind of a girl. Typically I'll add a flower to my hair...


But with the holidays, it seemed like adding some bling to my hair might have a more festive feel.

So, I grabbed a bobby pin and raided my button jar.


I found a beautiful sparkly bead hidden among my buttons. With some grey thread, I attached it to a bobby pin.


Simple enough.


Better in the button jar, I think not. Even with this sub par self portrait, the beauty of this shimmery sparkly bit of bling is much better as a hair accessory.

3 comments:

  1. Hello you! I thought I'd check out one of your old posts and then ask if I am still a no-reply blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Daiquiri Machine Hire Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Discover the most popular people ranked on Celebrity birthdaysCelebrity birthdays.

    ReplyDelete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...