Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Great Christmas Card Reveal

Our Christmas cards are done. They are in the mail and being received by family and friends SO I can finally reveal our theme this year.


We had several pictures that we considered using but...


in the end, we decided not to disappoint our public so Riley made the final cut.


On the back of the Christmas card that we kept, I like to write down the things that Grace is asking for that year. This year's list is simple.


I love the idea of not only keeping a card for myself but also writing out something that will bring my memories back to that particular Christmas.

From my family to yours, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...