Thursday, December 1, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things - Gift Tags

There are some great gift tag options floating around the blogs. These are a few of my favorites.

I am a big fan of felt and monograms so it should come as no surprise that these monogrammed family ornaments by Made make the list.

{image from Dana Made It}

Not only are they easy to make but they are also a great way to add that personalized homemade touch to your gifts {or tree}.

Centsational Girl provides a very detailed tutorial to make these felt poinsettias.

{image via Centsational Girl}

You could add your felt poinsettia to a gift, embellish a stocking or even a add it to a pillow.

I saw this next idea on pinterest. You can either buy them through Etsy or make your own. Either way, aren't they an adorable topper to your gift?


I've already raided Home Depot's paint sample aisle!

Smitten Blog Designs shows off these sweet 'from Santa' gift tags.

{image via Smitten Blog Designs}

I'd believe any gift topped with this tag came directly from Santa.

Home Grown Hospitality uses a Helen Keller quote to top their gifts.

{image via Home Grown Hospitality}

In addition to the sentiment, I adore the addition of the felt heart to this tag.

I heart these chalk board heart gift tags sold on Etsy from Rustic Blend.

{image via Rustic Blend}

I'd love to receive a gift with these reusable heart gift tags.

Brown paper packages tied up with strings...or in this case, Man Made shows you how to address your gifts with typographic gift wrap.

{image via Man Made DIY}

So simple but so graphic.

Sweet Paul provides a tutorial for making photo gift tags.

{image via Sweet Paul}

I love the idea of using a picture for a gift tag. In the age of digital, most of my pictures remain on my computer, what a great excuse to look through them, print them out and have them be appreciated.

I can't wait to impress everyone on my gift giving list with these original gift tags/toppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...