Friday, February 24, 2012

V is for Veronica

Perhaps a cure for CADD {Crafter Attention Deficit Disorder} is a looming deadline on the horizon.

This weekend, we'll be meeting the newest member of our family, Veronica. So the pressure was on to finish the ABC Sampler I started in January.

Guess what, I did it!


I focused my attention, ignoring all the other crafts calling my name, trying to tempt me to stray from the craft at hand, and I finished.


To thwart off any temptation to keep this sweet sampler for myself, I personalized the V with the baby's name.


I guess this just gives me an excuse to make another one. After all, I actually completed a project so there is a craft void to fill!

5 comments:

  1. I know it feels wonderful to finish this. It's gorgeous! Sure to be a treasured item for a sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finishing this was like a weight off my back. Thank you for your feedback. I can't wait to start on another!!!

      Delete
  2. I don't even have words for how amazing this is! How long did it take you to make? We should totally collaborate on a boy version. Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you have a pattern or is it freehand? Oh, by the way, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drat! Vscharp, you are a no reply commenter. I hope you check back here for the answer to your question. I bought the pattern here: http://posie-rosy-little-things.myshopify.com/products/daisychain-abcs-crewelwork-sampler-pattern AND I highly recommend it, it's easy to follow and really beautiful.

      Delete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...