Friday, March 1, 2013

This is Me - March Theme Reveal

While Wearing Heels 



The (optional) self-portrait theme for March is...looking down.


Take a literal or abstract approach to the theme.  It can be either your view of looking down or the camera's view, where ever you should position it, of looking down.


 Whatever you do, have fun doing it and preserve those memories.


The theme 'Looking Down' was provided for inspiration but the theme is optionalAll self portraits are welcome.

The Reflections February linky party is still open, so if you want to post a link you still have time.  If you haven't already, please go check out the brave women that joined the challenge to show them your support and encouragement.

Don't forget, non bloggers can share their self portrait pictures in the flickr pool.

I'll see you at the end of the month, Friday, March 29, to see your latest self portraits.

16 comments:

  1. Oh I like this, I think I have some ideas :) I love your pictures especially yours and Grace's feet

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link party is on my birthday! How perfect! Can't wait to get shooting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the photo of your hand and your little one. I will definitely join! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! :) Once again this will go on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i luv it! and i luv that first pix with the hearts - i hope you print and frame it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm... what to do, what to do.... Looks like a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK Amy...I keep thinking I'm going to jump on board here and this one doesn't seem so intimidating! I'll work on it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your themes Amy as well as all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun!! (Also . . . I love those boots!!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like some mini pedi's are in order for this theme. YES!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the hands pic! Her ring! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These fun, silly, frivillous pics are going to be so treasured over the years..you made me SMILE

    Jonell

    ReplyDelete
  13. OK, that pj black and white foot shot needs to go in a frame, too cute.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are wonderful "looking down" self portraits! Adorable!! What a fun challenge!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...