Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Post .

I love looking through magazines, you never know where inspiration will strike. This was the case when I was looking through the new Pottery Barn catalog. When I stumbled upon this image.

{Image via Pottery Barn}

I immediately fell in love with the glass mail container and the POST sign {both were used for styling and not for sale}.

I showed my talented assistant, my husband. I batted my eyes and asked so sweetly, if he thought he could make me a POST sign.

A day later...


I had my own POST sign.


I found a thick glass container at Goodwill for $4.99 and I took some of my favorite cards out of a box they were stored in {from my talented assistant} and I combined the two.


Everything about this makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...