Friday, June 7, 2013

This Is Me - June Self Portrait Theme Reveal

While Wearing Heels


The theme for June is more a task.  Take either a new self portrait or use an old self portrait and add a quote that has meaning.


A quote that touches you.


Or one that inspires you.


Whatever it is, capture it in a self portrait and share your inspirational quote.

The theme 'Inspirational Sayings' was provided for inspiration but the theme is optionalAll self portraits are welcome.  Feel free to use one of our previous themes (simple moments, reflections, looking down) or come up with a new theme of your own. 

The 'Me Time' May linky party is still open, so if you want to post a link you still have time.  If you haven't already, please go check out the brave women that joined the challenge to show them your support and encouragement.

Don't forget, non bloggers can share their self portrait pictures in the flickr pool.

I'll see you at the end of the month, Friday, June 28th, to see your latest self portraits. 

10 comments:

  1. Hey, you took these? They are amazing!!!! Love the quotes you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic challenge, Amy! A caption is a great idea!

    I'm so looking forward to seeing this round-up!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the caption idea :) great theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the caption idea Amy! Maybe I can actually do this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea. Thank you .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. Getting women in front of the camera is really important to me.

      Delete
  6. What a wonderful theme! Love it Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so lovely... cannot wait to be a mom !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of your quotes and the pictures they go with!!!! So pretty:)

    ReplyDelete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...