Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Decorative Party Snack Cups

When throwing a party for little ones, I like to have easy to grab snacks already portioned out.

Snack cups help to keep little hands from digging in a communal bowl and makes snacking quick and easy.  Of course, you could leave your snack cups as they are...or you could decorated them.


To spruce up your own snack cups, grab the following:  clear plastic cups, cardstock bunny silhouettes {or whatever themed shape that goes along with your party}, a glue stick and the flowers are optional {and just an excuse to photograph them}.


Attach the bunny shapes to the front of the plastic cups with the glue stick.


Then, fill with the snack cups with kid friendly snacks like goldfish...


Or, if you are throwing a bunny themed party, fill with Annie's Bunny Grahams.


Now, to only figure out how to keep them from being spilled on the ground :)


Make sure you hop over and check out the rest of Grace's bunny themed birthday party.




{T} *From Dream to Reality Link Party ** Thursday Linky Party at Osie Moats * Be Inspired by Elizabeth and Co.   * Tutorials and Tips on Home Stories A 2 Z   * I gotta try that   * Off The Hook Link Party  * The Winthrop Chronicles  * Open Call Tuesdays on Salt Tree * Adventures of a DIY MOM * Take a look Tuesday at Sugar Bee Crafts * Blackberry Vine Tuesday To Do Party Coastal Charm * My Uncommon Slice Of Suburbia  * Tip Junkie   

{W}*Riverton Housewives Round Up  *Adorned from Above *Well Crafted Wednesdays *What I Whipped Up Wednesdays * Homemade by You Wednesday * Whimsy Wednesdays * The Fun In Functional * What I learned Wednesday *   Home Happy Home * Someday crafts 

{TH} Delightful OrderA Glimpse Inside  *  The Crafty Blogstalker * Made In a Day A Little Knick Knack * House of Hepworth's  * 52 Mantels *
 

19 comments:

  1. What a cute idea. It's the little details that make a great party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hear you on the communal snack bowl--yuck! These are so cute and I love that you used the bunny crackers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never done snack cups but I really love the idea of not having a communal bowl with kids! Cute idea to decorate them and show off the flowers. Bunny biscuits are so cute, we only have the teddies my kids love them, even the big ones

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this makes so much sense! No "sharing" because everyone has their own ANDDDD no sticky fingers grabbing from the same bowl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genius idea! Sooo much better decorated (everything is in my opinion!), really enjoying all the bunny-ness!

    Hugs, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great party idea, Amy! Your cups are adorable and I sure like the little bunnies inside of them too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this party idea! These are adorable, Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! My girls adore having their own little portion-sized bit of anything! Little cups of bunny crackers are such an adorable idea for Grace's party. If only Annie's made a mermaid cracker... or a pirate cracker... (Just thinking ahead to our own birthday party!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea and so cute too! Love the bunny graham crackers too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. if you figure out how to get the snacks from being spilled, please let me know!!! keep on hopping

    ReplyDelete
  11. Individual cups for kids parties is such a great idea. Loving it all so far Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute! I may have to try this with some contact paper....because I still long for a silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These cups are adorable. You are the queen of party details. I have never thought to dress up plain party cups. Love it and I'm totally doing it for our next party. P.S. I could totally use a solution to keep them from spilling. Last year at our Donut Party I filled some cups of Jake's favorite cereal, Lucky Charms, and I found the cups dumped all over the floor because little Jake only wanted to eat the marshmallows and the easiest way to find them was to dump the cereal all over the ground. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful flowers! Nice addition to the sweet photos :). You sure do go the extra mile with the bunnies on the cups. Great idea to portion-out the snacks though. Us, we just let the kids contaminant one another and the adults ;). The kids are used to it from daycare anyways :P. As for preventing spills, is that even possible???? OH, and decorating clear cups means you don't have to purchase different colored cups for each party and then have tons of odds/ends cups around the house. Like me, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this! I would be so happy for you to link it up at Party In Polka Dots! See you there!

    Shelley

    http://www.piggyinpolkadots.com/2013/06/party-in-polka-dots-27-linky-sweet.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwwww....what a fun way to decorate their treat cups. I love the idea of a bunny party too! Sweet!
    Thanks for sharing at Monday Funday Link Party!
    Hope your week is extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...