Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Guest Posting At Sew A Fine Seam

I have the privilege of guest posting at Sew a Fine Seam today.

If you haven't had an opportunity to visit the incredibly talented Jill, you are missing out on a blog filled with beautiful home decor designed and created by Jill herself.

Sew A Fine Seam

A blog filled with impressive photography

painted chair 5
Sew A Fine Seam

and, a blog brimming with beautifully creations, of which she graciously shares in tutorials.

grain sack wreath (5 of 5)
Sew A Fine Seam




If you've never visit Sew A Fine Seam before, you are in for a treat.  Grab yourself a cup of coffee or tea and spend some time getting lost in the creative genius of Sew a Fine Seam.

7 comments:

  1. headed over to her blog...it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here - wish I could take pix that well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the tutorial Amy!! I was thinking you can also you use them as "place cards"... or if you are having a large party, they would be fun for table numbers used in a nice flower table arrangements. So many ideas! I'm thinking of having another craft party.. so the wheels are turning for all the different ways I could use the flags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Amy for a great tutorial to share! You are the best and I'm so glad I met you and we became friends! Next working vacation I take with my family maybe I can head your way and meet you in person and we could sew together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although you know the name scares me, I'm heading over because your pictures are awesome and well...it's you, and I want to see what you're doing!!

    ReplyDelete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...