Wednesday, October 16, 2013

It Exists

Some things, like Big Foot or Aliens, might leave you wondering 'does that real exist?'.

Some things, you hope exists but are fairly sure doesn't.  This was the case with Grace's dollhouse

As soon as we finished building Grace's dollhouse, it was love at first sight. 


The dollhouse, built considering every sweet pink detail we could think of, became, in our minds, a house that no other could compare to.  A house that certainly did not exist in any reality outside of Grace's room.


But, just like there are Big Foot and Alien spottings, the same proved to be true of Grace's dollhouse.


Grace's dollhouse does exist.  It's a beautiful real life house, on a lake...and now I want to live there.

18 comments:

  1. I want to live there. What an amazing house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is uncanny! And so tall. Nz is bungalow land so when i saw this house it gave me slight vertigo. But it is beautiful, and what i wouldn't give to see the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll share. :) My baby was just saying buildings can't be pink...guess I'll have to show her this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgosh I luv it and i'm moving with yall!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how awesome for Grace to have found her real life doll house! that happened to me when I was young and I still drive by the house and dream of owning it one day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how fun. I am sure every time I have the pleasure of seeing this big pink house, I'll continue to dream of owning it too.

      Delete
  6. I want to live there too even though it's pink (and I'm not a pink gal). It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is crazy! And also super awesome. How did you find that!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so awesome!! I want to live there, or I'd be happy next door then we could share heels....you know if you have humongous size 11 feet like me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! How did you find that out??? I love it and I want you to live there too! (But I want you to have a maid because that's a lot of window washing!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That's so cool.. it's such a beautiful house (and dollhouse). Even just a tour would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. NO WAY!! That is so awesome!! I want to live there too. Can I live there with you too? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! You guys have ESP.... or some sort of house telepathy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous!! Love both houses, and I would live in either one if I could. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It'd be like the Twilight Zone - you living in a life-size dollhouse with a dollhouse inside that had miniature fake people that looked like you. And then inside the dollhouse was another dollhouse...I've got Halloween on my mind ;)

    ReplyDelete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...