Friday, May 3, 2013

This is Me - May Theme Reveal

While Wearing Heels


The (optional) self-portrait theme for May is brought to you by Lisa from Wine and Glue.

The theme for the month of May:  Me Time.  Me Time is what do you do to make time for yourself.  Often time, as women, we neglect to take time for ourselves.  The list of people that need us seems never ending. 

When we take time for ourselves, we become better moms, women and people.

So, what is your 'me time'. 

It could be checking blog stats and catching up on the latest episode of Smash (as Lisa is demonstrating).


Is it reading?

 

Taking pictures?


Whatever it is, capture it in a self portrait and share your story.

The theme 'Me Time' was provided for inspiration but the theme is optionalAll self portraits are welcome.  Feel free to use one of our previous themes (simple moments, reflections, looking down) or come up with a new theme of your own. 

The LOVE April linky party is still open, so if you want to post a link you still have time.  If you haven't already, please go check out the brave women that joined the challenge to show them your support and encouragement.

Don't forget, non bloggers can share their self portrait pictures in the flickr pool.

I'll see you at the end of the month, Friday, May 31st, to see your latest self portraits. 

10 comments:

  1. Ooohhh... "me time"... I'm going to have to wrack my brain to think of a "me time moment" that I could photograph. Shutting the bathroom door for a change doesn't really count, does it? ;)

    (Hey - it's sixty seconds of "me time" that I used to not be able to have! )

    Looking forward to this months' party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to clean up my craft space before I can take a me time photo. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catching up on Smash while reading blogs sounds like the perfect version of me time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have to agree as well, so sad it's ending!

      Delete
  4. Ok I have one shot I need to post for April, I like this theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I probably won't take pictures of my me time, but I am going to think on it because other than the computer I'm sort of wondering what I do for myself.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just discovered your blog through Tara at @Suburble. This is such a lovely idea and I recently just took a self portrait that I plan on sharing, can't wait to see all the other beautiful women out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore Tara so anyone coming from her direction is warmly welcomed here! I am so happy to hear you like this challenge and plan on participating next month. I look forward to seeing your picture!

      Delete
  7. I still haven't done the last one! Yikes...I'm behind once again Amy! Somehow I think my taking on another day at work will make me think more about this theme!

    ReplyDelete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...