Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Circus Themed Birthday Party (repost)

Last year, we celebrated Grace's 4th birthday in 'big top' style.  *Don't forget to come back Friday and link up your own party posts.
Without further ado...

Step right up.


And join us...


as we, welcome you to the circus.


AKA Grace's 4th birthday extravaganza.


The Big Top awaits.


Please feel free to clown around.


Or enjoy some cotton candy.


While hopped up on sugar, visit the tattoo station.  Don't worry, they are temporary, like your sugar rush.


Games more your speed? Join in a game of Bozo buckets, pin the fez hat on the elephant, walk across the 'tight rope' OR


visit the duck pond.

 
What will you win?  A goldfish, of course.



Then, join us center stage, as we sing happy birthday to the birthday girl...


And wish her well.

Help yourself to a piece of cake or a carousel cupcake.


Work off those cupcakes by testing your strength with the 1000 pound barbell.


Perhaps you are stronger than Sammy The Strongman.


Then, Madame G will read your fortunes.  I wonder what she predicts next year's birthday party theme will be?


What Madame G did predict, the pinata will soon be replaced by the super cool punch box.


Before you go, don't forget to sign the guest book with your fingerprint.


It's now official, the circus has left town.  Please make sure you take your shoes when you leave, or don't :)

22 comments:

  1. I love that party! I remember it well from last year ...

    :) Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That is just precious Amy. I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pretty sure this is the post last year that got me following you ;) BTW Your dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite possibly the best birthday party ever! I am dying to see this year's!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute...
    Everything seems to be perfectly planned and executed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ann. Everything was perfectly planned but it was far from perfectly executed :)

      Delete
  6. This makes me wish my kids were little again! Love all these great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinned SEVERAL images b/c I am BLOWN away by all the work and creativity of this part-ay. Love the duck pond b/c what kid doesn't like to play with water? The photo booths were awesome, especially the 1000lb barbell. I assume you made those strongman boards too. Gosh! Put me to shame ;). And I LOVE the punchbox to replace the craziness of a pinata! (Not that I would know since I've yet to have a pinata) And finally, the icing on top, the fingerprint guestbook. I die. Thank you :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a wonderful way to celebrate! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your take on the circus theme! I bet Grace did too :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen. The circus is now a happy memory of the past and I hope it never comes back into town :)

      Delete
  10. What a great party! I love seeing it again! You did an amazing job on that party and I can't wait to see what you do this year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Super cute decor! My favorite is the big top :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks like an awesome birthday party! So fun and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, what an incredible party! It must have taken you forever to put it all together, but so worth it-those kids look like they're having a grand time x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I remember this from last year and it's still as gorgeous and impressive! I too can't wait to see what you have in store for her 5th birthday. I also can't believe she is turning 5!! Have fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kathy. 5 came and went with a flurry of activity. It's been a crazy week!

      Delete
  15. What an absolute winner, I am so excited for Grace's 5th birthday party details! Happy birthday princess you have one amazing Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This party is one of my favorites. From your deal on that super cute dress you are wearing, the punch box and the barbell pictures I can't even tell you my favorite thing because they are all so great. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. omgoodness I still just cant get enough of your parties!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This was the post where I developed my first blog crush!! Still crushin girl!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome party - you put mine in the shade! Can't wait to see what your next party will be - I am just planning my daughter's princess / super hero party, she will be 5 too :)

    Hugs, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete

I am head over heels you took the time to leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...